Thursday, October 21, 2010

Get a mentor

ADA - #9 Get a mentor

At what ever stage of life you are in, you will benefit from a life mentor. Find someone older and wiser and keep communicating so you can improve yourself and you can always seek advice when needed. Try to get a mentor in your career or even in your other activities.

I've been blessed with a mentor at every stage of my life. These people are just there to help me out whenever I need their help. My parents were always there to guide me in everything that I do. At work I meet bosses or colleagues who are so ever willing to guide or to share. In Toastmasters I have mentors that help me improve myself. I meet friends every where and their endless words of advice and encouragements gives me the strength and support to move forward. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment